Don’t just talk about digitalization, actively contribute to it! Join #TeamGOB and secure an apprenticeship with excellent future prospects!
As IT specialist for application development (f/m/x) you will work in one of our successful teams in the software department from day 1 of your apprenticeship. You will not only get a comprehensive onboarding including trainings in programming, project management, etc., but take on responsible tasks from the very beginning and contribute actively to our success. Besides programming, customer care and consulting play a central role in your job. A highly modern workplace with the newest technologies, the liberty to introduce and shape your own ideas and a team that is looking forward to your contribution are waiting for you.
What will be your responsibilities as IT specialist for application development (f/m/x)?
- Developing and programming software applications that are based on Microsoft Dynamics
- Telephonic and personal customer care, e. g. during the introduction of new software or for updates
- After you gained more experience: Analyzing business processes and finding possible solutions on your own
- Improving and developing user-friendly interfaces
- Analyzing and implementing customer requirements in the software
- Consulting and training on site
What else can you expect as IT specialist for application development (f/m/x)?
- Comprehensive onboarding and start as a member of a group
- Hands-on apprenticeship with other apprentices as mentors and good chances of being employed permanently afterwards
- Versatile and responsible tasks with regular contact to customers
- Freedom to work in lots of different ways thanks to the use of newest technologies (Cloud, New Work, etc.)
- GOB Academy with comprehensive offer of trainings and further education
- Flexible working hours model for the optimum work/life balance
- Awards by the IHK (Chamber of Commerce and Industry): Our apprentices regularly belong to the best of their year
- Regular events for our team (sports groups, summer event, Christmas party, and many more)
- Our cafeteria that offers tasty meals and sunny outdoor seats
- A sufficient number of free parking spaces for our employees
What do we expect from you as IT specialist for application development (f/m/x) besides an interesting personality?
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German
- Good (subject-restricted) higher education entrance qualification
- You enjoy challenges and teamwork
- Competent use of the PC and good Microsoft-Office skills
- Interest in information technology and modern media
- Beginner programming skills are an asset
- Commitment and ambition
Are you convinced? Then apply now!
We look forward to getting to know you!