Don’t just talk about digitalization, but actively contribute to it! Join #TeamGOB and secure an apprenticeship with excellent future prospects!
You will start your apprenticeship as IT specialist for system integration (f/m/x) in our team of IT apprentices. Here you will get to know all important topics that are worth knowing about IT infrastructure during your first months. After you have built up a solid basic knowledge, you will be assigned to one of our IT-infrastructure teams and you will actively support our IT consultants in their daily work. A highly modern workplace with the newest technologies, the liberty to introduce and shape your own ideas and a team that is looking forward to your contribution are waiting for you.
What will be your responsibilities as IT specialist for system integration (f/m/x)?
- Planning and developing IT concepts for system integration for our customers
- Planning, setting up and maintaining IT systems, networks, servers and computers
- Researching current IT trends and presenting your findings to your team and your mentor
- Automating the provision of IT systems
- Setting up and comparing on-premises and cloud systems
- Consulting, support and training of our customer’s software users
What else can you expect as IT specialist for system integration (f/m/x)?
- Comprehensive onboarding and start as a member of a group
- Hands-on apprenticeship with other apprentices as mentors and good chances of being employed permanently afterwards
- Versatile and responsible tasks with regular contact to customers
- Freedom to work in lots of different ways thanks to the use of newest technologies (Cloud, New Work, etc.)
- GOB Academy with comprehensive offer of trainings and further education
- Flexible working hours model for the optimum work/life balance
- Awards by the IHK (Chamber of Commerce and Industry): Our apprentices regularly belong to the best of their year
- Regular events for our team (sports groups, summer event, Christmas party, and many more)
- Our cafeteria that offers tasty meals and sunny outdoor seats
- A sufficient number of free parking spaces for our employees
What do we expect from you as IT specialist for system integration (f/m/x) besides an interesting personality?
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German
- Good (subject-restricted) higher education entrance qualification
- You enjoy challenges and teamwork
- Competent use of the PC and good Microsoft-Office skills
- Interest in information technology and modern media
- Basic hardware/software skills are an asset.
- Commitment and ambition
Are you convinced? Then apply now!
We look forward to getting to know you!