Don’t just talk about digitalization, but actively contribute to it! Join #TeamGOB and secure an apprenticeship with excellent future prospects!
As Management assistant for IT systems management (f/m/x) you are our expert for the sales of our products and IT services. Thanks to your commercial expertise and industry know-how, you know exactly which products suit our customers and can give them in-depth advice. You will be working in our sales department during your apprenticeship. You will support our long-term customers and will assist your team in winning potential customers. A highly modern workplace with the newest technologies, the liberty to introduce and shape your own ideas and a team that is looking forward to your contribution are waiting for you.
What will be your responsibilities as Management assistant for IT systems management with focus on sales (f/m/x)?
- Identifying customer contacts as well as preparing and post-processing customer calls
- Examining possible applications of IT systems and analyzing alternative solutions
- Targeted consulting and support of (potential) customers regarding our products and IT services
- Analyzing the market and researching IT trends
- Planning and executing marketing measures and product trainings
- Participating in the preparation of offers, conclusion of contracts and order processing
What else can you expect as Management assistant for IT systems management with focus on sales (f/m/x)?
- Comprehensive onboarding and start as a member of a group
- Hands-on apprenticeship with other apprentices as mentors and good chances of being employed permanently afterwards
- Versatile and responsible tasks with regular contact to customers
- Freedom to work in lots of different ways thanks to the use of newest technologies (Cloud, New Work, etc.)
- GOB Academy with comprehensive offer of trainings and further education
- Flexible working hours model for the optimum work/life balance
- Awards by the IHK (Chamber of Commerce and Industry): Our apprentices regularly belong to the best of their year
- Regular events for our team (sports groups, summer event, Christmas party, and many more)
- Our cafeteria that offers tasty meals and sunny outdoor seats
- A sufficient number of free parking spaces for our employees
What do we expect from you as Management assistant for IT systems management with focus on sales (f/m/x) besides an interesting personality?
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German, good knowledge of English
- Good (subject-restricted) higher education entrance qualification
- Organizational skills with fast comprehension
- You have an open personality and enjoy teamwork
- Good understanding of commercial processes
- Competent use of the PC and good Microsoft-Office skills
- Interest in information technology and modern media
- Commitment and ambition
Are you convinced? Then apply now!
We look forward to getting to know you!