Don’t just talk about digitalization, but actively contribute to it! Join #TeamGOB and secure an apprenticeship with excellent future prospects!
As Management assistant for office communication (f/m/x) you are our all-rounder in all commercial matters You will work in our administration. Here you are going to support our colleagues in a wide field of tasks including the preparation of offers, order processing, accounting and purchasing. You will also take part in the everyday work in other departments like sales, product & brand identity or personnel for limited periods to gain a better understanding of the several parts of our company. A highly modern workplace with the newest technologies, the liberty to introduce and shape your own ideas and a team that is looking forward to your contribution are waiting for you.
What will be your responsibilities as Management assistant for office communication (f/m/x)?
- Commercial support of our customers and suppliers by taking over office and administrative activities
- Sales support by preparing offers, processing orders, supporting projects commercially
- Checking incoming and outgoing payments, including dunning (accounting)
- Processing orders, buying and managing licenses (purchase)
- Communicating with customers, partners, and service providers by telephone and email
- Active support in the organization of in-house events
What else can you expect as Management assistant for office communication (f/m/x)?
- Comprehensive onboarding and start as a member of a group
- Hands-on apprenticeship with other apprentices as mentors and good chances of being employed permanently afterwards
- Versatile and responsible tasks with regular contact to customers
- Freedom to work in lots of different ways thanks to the use of newest technologies (Cloud, New Work, etc.)
- GOB Academy with comprehensive offer of trainings and further education
- Flexible working hours model for the optimum work/life balance
- Awards by the IHK (Chamber of Commerce and Industry): Our apprentices regularly belong to the best of their year
- Regular events for our team (sports groups, summer event, Christmas party, and many more)
- Our cafeteria that offers tasty meals and sunny outdoor seats
- A sufficient number of free parking spaces for our employees
What do we expect from you as Management assistant for office communication (f/m/x) besides an interesting personality?
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German, good knowledge of English
- Good (subject-restricted) higher education entrance qualification
- Good understanding of commercial processes
- You enjoy challenges and teamwork
- Competent use of the PC and good Microsoft-Office skills
- Interest in information technology and modern media
- Commitment and ambition
Are you convinced? Then apply now!
We look forward to getting to know you!